Thursday, May 6, 2010

What if, Blog 13

Brandon Avant
Wendy Sumner-Winter
English 1020
05 May 2010
Blog 13
What if I had a topic to write about? Maybe I wouldn’t be writing about nothing, but it looks like that is what is going to happen today. I meant to get more blogs done before now, but my procrastination along with studying for other things got the best of me once again. Overall though, I think I did much better this semester about doing my work before the last second.
In the past, I have waited until the night before it was due to start any assignment, regardless of length or complexity. Now I start at best a few days before it is time to turn it in. I think that is a pretty good improvement myself. I still want to do better though. I feel like my work could be of much higher quality if I utilized all of my allotted time instead of just the last little bit of it. I also think that I would be much less stressed overall, because I would not be constantly worrying about when my next assignment is due. If I started working on it right away, I could finish it in plenty of time, and probably get even better grades!
Hopefully, I will keep progressing towards this goal. Maybe someday I will reach it and be a much better learner because of it. Another area I still need to improve on is studying. I have a Biology test in a few hours that I haven’t studied for quite enough. Hopefully, my next few hours will be very enlightening and get me a good grade in that class. A “B” is still in sight for that class, and I desperately need A’s and B’s. Anyways, I guess that’s about it! I hope everyone has a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment