Monday, January 18, 2010

English 1020

What if I hadn't waited until right before time to go to bed to write this blog post? I probably would have written something much more interesting. This is probably going to be a boring topic, but I am actually curious as to what I would have written about, if I wasn't so tired. Maybe, I would have written about something exciting that I did over the weekend. Who knows? I could have written about how my roommate and I almost died going down the Highway 51 the other night; some genius was going north in the southbound lane. I could have written about how my crazy roommate decided to, for some reason, follow a fire truck the other day. As exciting as that sounds, it was only going to someone's house; we were hoping to get to see a fire or something cool. Maybe I would have written about how I spent the day watching movies with my mom and brother; Law Abiding Citizen is a pretty awesome movie. Possibly, I could have written about how my car needs repair yet again; it is such a piece of junk. The possibilities are endless. I guess we may never know what could or would have been. I didn't write any of those posts. I instead wrote this one. All comedy, broken cars, and near death experiences aside, I really need to start the spring semester off right and not procrastinate like I always do. I am sure that I could work much more efficiently, if I would give myself more time to think. I bet my grades would improve dramatically if I exercised a better work ethic. I hope I have the right idea with this one. I am really new to this stuff. I guess that is about it. :)

1 comment: